We might add some amendments to PP, if it happens, they will be available on this page or MSE members will receive a notification via email or through other means of communication listed in Terms and Conditions.
MSE collects and uses the information from users to provide better service on Exchange and be able to meet legal obligations.
MSE will make all required efforts to protect privet data and improve the service on the website.
In order to understand the MSE practice regarding users’ personal information and ways, we will use it, please, read carefully the following. We strongly recommend our members to review our PP every time they log in to stay completely informed about ours and users' rights and choices. By using the website, users agree and accept our PP practice.
1. The information we collect from users
Users provide MSE with information by using our website and through all means of communication including email, chats, phones or in any other manner.
MSE collects Personal Data when users register on the Exchange, create Personal Account, fill out different forms and applications, during their verification process, while making deals and conducting transactions. Among other possible ways of collecting the Data are: responding to surveys, forums, posted messages, subscriptions, searching for products or services, participating in social media activities, performing on our site.
The information and Personal Data MSE collects from and about users:
- all contact information about the visitor (first, last name, address, email, phone number, etc.);
- financial information, including data about trades, transactions on the site, commissions, bank account, and credit card numbers, payment details;
- technical data (internet protocol address used by a user to connect the digital device to the Internet, information about browser (plug-in, type, version), time zone setting, operating system, etc.);
- all information about users’ interaction with the Platform, including logins and nicknames, details about Uniform Resource Locators, searching, page response times, errors, etc.;
Other information which collects from users: biographic (nationality, gender, date of birth, education, occupation, sources of income), government identification numbers (ID, social security number, a state-issued identification number, tax residency), multimedia content.
2. Information from other sources
MSE may collect data about users’ internet activity when they visit other sites, we operate, or from third parties, which we closely operate with (MSE partners, payment, delivery, advertising services, search information providers, networks, etc.)
MSE uses special automatic programs for information collection (cookies and similar tracking technologies) to obtain information about how users interact with the Site, their browsing behavior with our services. We send these small data files from our web servers to users’ computers (mobile devices). These files help us to learn how and when visitors arrive at the Site, how often they use it, which pages they visit, and other actions on the Site.
Cookies are usually stored on a computer's hard drive, which assigns a unique identification to the computer, or in emails to help to confirm users’ receipt of, and response to. MSE may also cooperate with other service providers who can place cookies on the hard drive which will give us information about our visitors navigate on our site.
The information, which cookies deliver, helps us to evaluate the effectiveness of the Platform, analyze members’ activity, see what difficulties our users might have while operating on the Site. Eventually, we need this information to make the quality of the Service better.
By using our services, users agree that MSE will use browser feature (cookie) for the purposes listed above.
Why we collect and how we use Personal Data
The purposes to collect users’ data:
- to manage our obligations arising from agreements and contracts entered into between the parties;
- to provide our customers with all necessary information about our Platform, products, and services they expect from us;
- to advance users’ experience;
- to fulfill legal requirements for anti-money laundering policy and counter-terrorist financing;
- to verify the identity of users who register on the Site, prevent illegal activities and other frauds;
- to present our content in the most effectively for our members and their computers;
- to process transactions on the Platform;
- to notify users about possible changes and updates, technical issues and security alerts, administrate accounts;
- o have an opportunity to display and provide users with information about goods or services which might be interesting for them according to their previous choices and online activity; to deliver relevant advertising to our customers and to measure the effectiveness of promotion activity;
- to enhance the security of the website and users’ accounts;
- to administrate the Site, enable data analysis, collect fees;
- to provide technical support;
- for any other purposes which might need the information collecting.
4. Disclosure of users Personal Data
In this section and our Terms and Conditions users should get acquainted with cases when their personal information may be disclosed.
Whether you are an active or former user of our Platform, MSE can share any personal information we have collected about you with:
- members of MSE including our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners;
- nonaffiliated third parties, including advertising networks, marketing, and email service providers, suppliers and sub-contractors. The aggregate information about our users which we might provide our partners with, cannot be used to identify them;
MSE has to use users’ information and share it with third parties to make the Service work, process transactions, maintain accounts, send reports to different bodies. For example, MSE may disclose Personal Data in the following cases:
- to a potential buyer of all or part of MSE assets;
- in accordance with legal requirements and applicable laws to comply with our legal obligations;
- to protect MSE rights, safety of users and the Platform.
By using our Platform and its services, users agree with our policy concerning collecting, storing, transferring, sharing and disclosing of users’ Personal Data.
In any other case, except for listed above, MSE shall not disclose, sell or rent any of users’ Personal Data.
5. Storing and security of information
MSE team undertakes all security measures to protect our users Personal Data from loss, revealing, misuse or destruction and preserve confidentiality. In order to ensure that outsiders will not be able to appropriate personal information, only authorized employees of MSE have access to Personal Data, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
According to the terms of this Policy, MSE will do everything to protect and safeguard personal information. But, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data while it is transmitted to our site via the Internet. Due to the fact that the Internet is not completely secure for data transmission, any transmission is at users’ own risk. But when we receive users’ information, we will implement all required security procedures to prevent unauthorized access.
Having regard to the foregoing, users, by providing MSE with their Personal Data, consent to the processing and other operations with their Personal Data.
6. Users rights
All users of our website should be aware that they have the rights to delete, change, and correct their personal data in case it is incorrect. The MSE participants also can restrict or object the processing of their data at any time, including using their personal information for marketing purposes.
As a rule, we notify our users that we are going to share the information about their Internet activity with third parties for commercial purposes and ask for permission. In case it is undesirable, users can always prohibit this process by ticking the relevant field in a relevant form (questionnaire) or contact our support if there are some additional questions.
It is important to realize that the implementation of some of users’ rights might result in the impossibility of further collaboration.
7. Access to Personal Data
All users can access and view the information MSE collects and holds about them. Before providing users with this data, MSE can charge them with a fee.
8. Retention of information
Last updated: 21-08-2019